SMOK V12 Prince M4 Coil
Pack of 3 genuine replacement SMOK V12 Prince M4 stainless steel quadruple coils 0.17Ω Ohm.
Compatible with the following SMOK tanks:
- Prince Cobra Edition
- Resa Prince
Wattage range 30-70W (best 40-60W).
The box comes with a scratch sticker so you can check the authenticity of this product.
Compatibility: There’s quite an array of SMOK Prince coils available and although we’ve listed which coils are compatible with which tanks, be aware you may need a SMOK extensin glass to accommodate some of these coils in your tank. Please see our selection of SMOK extension glasses.
Coils in the SMOK V12 Prince/P-Tank series (the ones we stock):
- 0.17Ω Ohm – M4 quad SS (30-70W, best 40-60W) Silky rich cloud taste *mechanical mod*
- 0.4Ω Ohm – Q4 quad SS (40-100W, best 60-80W) Deep rich vapour
- 0.12Ω Ohm – T10 decuple SS (60-120W, best 80-110W) Massive vapour, rich taste
- 0.4Ω Ohm – X2 clapton SS (40-80W, best 60-70W) Durable coil, massive vapour
- 0.15Ω Ohm – X6 sextuple SS (50-120W, best 80-100W) Massive clouds, silky taste
- 0.15Ω Ohm – Strip SS (40-100W, best 80-90W) Larger heating area and purer flavour
- 0.15Ω Ohm – Mesh SS (40-80W, best 60-70W) Strong power, huge vapour
- 0.2Ω Ohm – Dual mesh SS (70-120W, best 85-105W) Larger heating area, faster heating
- 0.17Ω Ohm – Max Mesh SS (80-130W, best 90-110W) Massive power and cloud
- 0.15Ω Ohm – Triple mesh SS (80-130W, best 100-120W) Huge power and cloud
Sub-Ohm tanks and coils must be used by experienced and knowledgeable users as additional safety precautions must be practiced when using these items. These products need to work on a mod/battery capable of firing at sub-Ohm resistances. So, for example, if you have a 0.5 Ohm coil in your tank, your mod/battery must be capable of firing at 0.5 Ohm resistance, or lower. You also need to ensure your device can cope with the amps. Improper use can lead to physical injury and damaged equipment.